We Don't Miss a Beat...
Loading the player ...
Daniel Diver, M.D.,Director, Hoffman Heart and Vascular Institute and Service Line Physician Leader
Suzanne Onorato, PhD
Established in 1991, The Hoffman Heart and Vascular Institute of Connecticut is the state’s largest and most experienced heart center. Our multi-disciplinary team includes experts in a comprehensive range of care from open-heart surgery to cardiac catheterization, interventional cardiology and radiology, electrophysiology, vascular care and heart failure management.
Every day, our integrated team of cardiologists and vascular surgeons delivers life-saving care with a record of results:
- The most open heart surgeries in Connecticut
- The fastest door-to-balloon time for urgent heart attack care in Connecticut and among the best in the nation
- Among the highest-volume cardiac catheterization programs in the region
- The largest electrophysiology volume in Connecticut
- The largest women’s heart program in the region, with more than 7,000 members
- The only dedicated inpatient heart failure program in Connecticut
- American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology achievement awards for excellence in heart attack and heart failure care