Hip and Knee Replacement at its Best: CJRI
CJRI is located in a state-of-the-art facility, which offers leading-edge technology and a robust research department. Our staff of experienced surgeons, nurses, and therapists works together to provide expert care for patients with musculoskeletal conditions needing joint replacement.
Dedicated Joint Replacement Service:
- Board-certified, orthopedic-trained surgeons
- Multidisciplinary team working together to provide expert care for patients needing joint replacement procedures
- Comprehensive pre-surgical screening to ensure medical issues have been identified and addressed prior to surgery
- Weekly multidisciplinary patient education preoperative classes
Dedicated Joint Replacement Space:
- Six operating rooms
- A pre-op prep and recovery area
- A registration/waiting area
- Two post-acute patient floors
- A rehab. gym on each patient floor
As surgical techniques continue to evolve, our surgeons remain at the innovative edge, developing research and performing surgeries that cause fewer complications and ultimately create healthier lives.