Our Commitment to Quality
At Saint Francis, our commitment to quality is the excellence in care that we deliver to patients every day.
Saint Francis provides patients with experienced physicians, state-of-the-art technology, and compassionate care in a continuum that is leading-edge and highly regarded.
The quality of patient care and safety is rigorously measured and analyzed to improve patient healthcare outcomes.
Saint Francis is a major teaching Hospital licensed for 617 acute inpatient beds and 65 bassinets. It is the largest Catholic hospital in New England. In addition, the Hospital offers multiple outpatient services and access centers throughout the Greater Hartford area.
Saint Francis offers Centers of Excellence renowned for their world-class innovations:
- The Hoffman Heart and Vascular Institute of Connecticut
- The Saint Francis/Mount Sinai Regional Cancer Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- The Connecticut Joint Replacement Institute
- Women’s Health Services
Saint Francis also offers comprehensive care through multiple specialty programs:
- New Beginnings Family Birth Care Center
- Comprehensive Breast Health Center
- Bariatric Center
- The Diabetes Care Center
- Joyce D. and Andrew J. Mandell Center for Comprehensive Multiple Sclerosis Care and Neuroscience Research
- Stroke Center
- The Hartford Regional Lead Treatment Center. The Aetna Foundations Children’s Center
- Connecticut VNA Partners
For a physician referral for these or any Saint Francis program, please call 1-877-STFRANCIS. (1-877-783-7262).