Applying to our PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program
The Department of Pharmacy participates in the American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists Resident Matching Program and requires each applicant to follow the requirements of the Matching Program.
The Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center PGY-1 pharmacy residency program has 3 positions available for 2015-2016.
- Be a graduate of an ACPE-accredited college of pharmacy
- Eligible to attain licensure in the state of Connecticut by August 1st of the residency year
- Have entry-level knowledge and skills equivalent to that which would be expected of a recent doctor of pharmacy or other appropriate advanced degree candidate.
Required Application Materials – Deadline January 5th 2015
All application materials should be submitted using the PhORCAS system.
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent
- Three letters of recommendation (PhORCAS form acceptable)
- Pharmacy school transcripts (Sent directly from school to PhORCAS)
Application materials will not be accepted after the deadline.
Only complete applications will be considered.
The ASHP program number for the Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center’s PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency is 11400.