A Tradition of Caring and Service Since 1926
Our Annual Auxiliary Newsletter!
Click below to view:
Nearly every part of Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center has been touched by the fundraising efforts of our Auxiliary members and the Auxiliary-run retail and specialty boutiques.
Founded in 1926, the mission and purpose of the Auxiliary have been to support the Hospital by providing services that complement patient care and funding for its various needs, while fostering interest throughout the community for the Hospital’s continued growth.
Now, as we proudly enter our 90th year, we remain dedicated to our core values and continue our support to Saint Francis in all its endeavors.
Tradition | Compassion | Commitment | Service
These words embody the very spirit of the Auxiliary. We are a self-governing organization that operates within the Hospital and reports directly to the Hospital's Administration. We have our own board of directors, officers, membership, and staff.
Auxiliary Officers 2014- 2016
Contact us for more information about the Auxiliary.
Phone: (860) 714-4558