I’m honored to serve as President of Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, an institution that not only cares for people but cares about them as well. We’re committed to exceeding the expectations of our patients and families by providing world-class service in a progressive, people-centered, compassionate health care environment.
This website is an extension of our mission to meet your health care needs. My hope is that it becomes a valuable resource to you and your loved ones.
The information you will find here is frequently updated to keep pace with new treatments and technologies. While the information may change, several features of the site are permanent, and I encourage you to explore them.
- The Physician Directory, an invaluable tool that allows you to locate a Saint Francis doctor by name, specialty, group/practice, city, gender, or language.
- Krames Health Library, a wealth of detailed information about medical conditions and procedures.
- MyCare, a service providing free, secure online access to portions of patient medical records, allowing you to safely receive and manage information about your health.
- A mobile-optimized website for www.stfranciscare.com. This version is designed for smart phones. To access our mobile site, scan the adjacent QR code into your smart phone using a QR code reader. You can also simply use your smart phone’s web browser to access www.stfranciscare.com.
- InQuicker®, a web-based service that enables patients with non-emergency conditions to minimize wait times in the Emergency Department by choosing an available time, and then waiting at home.
- E-mail a Patient, a wonderful opportunity to send a colorful e-mail greeting to a patient you may not be able to visit.
Thank you for taking the time to visit www.stfranciscare.com.
John F. Rodis, M.D., M.B.A.