CJRI provides top-quality, state-of-the-art joint replacement, as well as comprehensive non-surgical treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, in a compassionate and caring environment.
If knee pain, hip pain, shoulder pain, or pain in other joints in your body prevents you from enjoying your favorite activities, our expert team of orthopedic surgeons and specialists will discuss the options with you, from physical therapy and other non-surgical solutions, to the use of carefully designed, precision-crafted artificial joints. We’ll help you put your life back on track.
Explore this website to learn more about The Connecticut Joint Replacement Institute.
Feel free to call us at 1-866-501-2574 (CJRI) with any questions you may have.
Restoring motion – renewing vitality: that’s what CJRI is all about.
Here are even more reasons to choose CJRI
- #1 in Connecticut for joint replacement outcomes
- U.S. News & World Report Named Saint Francis among the Nation’s High-Performing Hospitals in Knee Replacement
- Consumer Reports mentioned us in an article on hospital ratings.
- One of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for joint replacements
- The only joint replacement institute in the region with a dedicated on-staff musculoskeletal oncologist
- Five-Star recipient for Joint Replacement 7 years in a row (2007-2013)
- Over 24,000 joint replacements since the Institute opened in 2007
- Patients ranked CJRI in the 99th percentile of all Connecticut hospitals and the 94th percentile of all U.S. hospitals in overall hospital satisfaction.
- Patients ranked CJRI in the 99th percentile of all Connecticut hospitals and 97th percentile of all U.S. hospitals for recommendation to others.
- CJRI complication rates are among the lowest in the U.S.
- First joint center to enter patient data into national American Joint Replacement Registry
Total knee, hip, and shoulder replacement surgery, as well as other surgical and non-surgical treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis of the joints.