Available to You, 24 Hours a Day
Mount Sinai Inpatient Care can help you reach and maintain your best possible rehabilitative outcomes.
In Mount Sinai Inpatient Care
- Personalized treatment plans that set exciting goals, and dedicated specialists to help you attain them
- Specialized programs to help you manage the effects of stroke, brain and spinal cord injury, neuromuscular diseases such as multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease, Guillain-Barré syndrome, and polyneuropathy, and the lasting effects of major surgery
- State-of-the-art equipment and leading-edge facilities, designed to enhance and accelerate your rehabilitation
- Close medical supervision by an attending physiatrist
- The professional care of rehabilitation nurses and a team of rehabilitation specialists
- Wellness programs, including land-based and pool-based programs, T'ai Chi, and more, all designed to help you maintain rehabilitative gains
- The sense of security that can only come from round-the-clock access to a full-service hospital and a wide range of committed, nationally-recognized medical professionals
Visit our Admissions and Referrals Page for more information, or call Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital today to schedule an appointment.