Thursday, November 12, 2015
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center
1000 Asylum Avenue
Hartford, CT 06105
Free to Saint Francis employees.
$60 fee for non-employees, payable at the entrance to the event.
3.0 CME/CEU/CPEU contact hours pending approval
Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Parking is available on the 4th Level of the Collins Garage.
Directions from Garage to Gengras Auditorium...
- How to Approach Glucocorticoid Use in Hospitalized Patients with Diabetes
- Diabetes and Renal Disease in Hospitalized Patients
- Transition of Care from Inpatient to Outpatient Setting
Saint Francis Hospital is accredited
by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center is an Approved Provider of continuing nursing education by the Northeast Multistate Division (NE-MSD), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- James Bernene, MD
Retired Professor & Chairman of Medicine Hospital of Central Connecticut
- Charles Graeber MD
Associate Professor, Hospital of Central Connecticut
- Francisco Pasquel, MD
Medical Director, Grady Endocrine Clinic Emory University School of Medicine
Registration for this event ends November 11.
Directions from Garage to Gengras Auditorium
- Enter the Hospital from the Garage and find the Yellow Elevators on your left.
- Enter the Yellow Elevator and go to the 2nd Floor.
- On the 2nd Floor, turn right toward the garage, then enter the corridor that runs just along the garage to your right.
- Follow the corridor through the breezeway into the Gengras building, until an elevator labeled STAFF ONLY appears on your left.
- Take the STAFF ONLY elevator to the first floor. Gengras Auditorium is immediately outside the elevator.